ASW corvette MPK-220 laid down 12 May 1984 at
the Morye Shipyard, Feodosiya (yard No.502), launched 20 August 1990, commissioned
30 December 1990.
03 April 1998 the ship was renamed Vladimirets.
The ship was served in 149st Tactical Group of the 68th Coastal Defense Ship Brigade,
based on Sevastopol.
Vladimirets was decommissioned and excluded from the
lists of the Black Sea Fleet on February 2015.
| Displacement (tons):|
|Beam:||9,89 (with wings –
(with wings – 7,26)|
(12 knots), 750 nmi (50 knots)|
hp M10D gas turbines, 1x8500 hp M16 gas turbine, 3x2 fixed pitch propellers, 2
rudder propellers, 1 bow thruster, 2x200 kW DGR-2A-200/1500 diesel generators
76 mm AK-176 (152 rounds) – MR-123-01 Vympel-A fire control system
mm AK-630M – 3000 rounds
2x4 400 mm TR-224 torpedo tubes (8 torpedoes SET-72)
– MVU-226-1 fire control system
1x8 9K34 Strela-3 SAM system launcher (8
Reyd surface search radar, ARP-58SV radar radio direction finder, MG-369 Zvezda-M1-01
sonar, MGS-407E sonar, Beysur-451 navigational complex, Tayfun-4 communication
PK-16 decoy RL (2 KL-101 launchers)