One of the
two captured Austrian river tugs from the Danube Flotilla.
was built in Austria in 1940 in Linz, at the Schiffswerft Linz AG shipyard, among
the 6 standard "O Type" Tugboats of the same type, as part of the emergency
program of the Imperial Ministry of Railways. The tug was intended for the Danube,
and was requisitioned by the Kriegsmarine.
From 1944 the tugboat served
in the Black Sea Fleet.
He was part of the 70th group of MRSO of the 116th
brigade of river ships in Izmail. The tugboat is intended for towing and berthing
operations in river, assisting operations in port.
In 1995, the tugboat
moved to the Ukraine, worked as a port tugboat in the Izmail.
| Displacement (tons):|
410 hp diesel, 1 shaft|