One of the
two captured Austrian river tugs from the Danube Flotilla.
was built in Austria in 1941. From 1944 the tugboat served in the Black Sea Fleet.
was part of the 70th group of MRSO of the 116th brigade of river ships in Izmail.
The tugboat is intended for towing and berthing operations in river, assisting
operations in port.
In 1995, the tugboat moved to the Ukraine, worked as
a port tugboat in the Izmail.
| Displacement (tons):|