Seagoing tug SP-10 laid down at the Sevastopol Marine Plant in 1939, launched
in 1940, commissioned the same year.
Was a member of the support vessels
of the Black Sea Fleet. During the defense of Sevastopol in 1941-42 the tug was
armed with two machine guns and one 45-mm gun. In 1942 moved to the Caucasus.
In 1945 the tug returned to Sevastopol. In 1948 was renamed to MB-40.
1978, the tugboat was excluded from the fleet lists, reclassified to a heater,
renamed to OT-463 and provided steam to the Black Sea Fleet ships.
in 2020 and scrapped in Sevastopol.
| Displacement (tons):|
|Full load:||680 |
|Propulsion:||800 hp, 1 fixed