tug Vigoroso, built in 1939. Tugs of this type were built at the Cantieri navali
del Quarnaro S.A. in Fiume (Italy). He was part of the Italian Navy since 1940
as a seagoing tug.
Received by the Soviet Union as reparations in 1949 from
Italy. On 03 October 1949 reclassified into a rescue vessel with rename to Ai-Petri
April 1952 the vessel was reclassified to the seagoing tug and transferred to
the fleet squadron and renamed to MB-70.
On 25 August 1960 was decommissioned
| Displacement (tons):|
|Full load:|| 389|
|Speed (knots):|| 12|
|Range:|| - nmi|
|Propulsion:|| 1000 hp|